Model # A1065.1
Turbine XL Automatic is a modern adaption of the Perrelet "Double Rotor". In addition to the traditional automatic winding rotor mounted on the back of the movement a second spinning rotor is visible on the face of the watch beneath the hands (the front rotor does not have any mechanical use and does not wind the watch - it is for design purposes only) . This watch design is inspired by aeronautical field and the front rotor depicts a turbine - hence the name. The Turbine rotor features 12 blades above a completely luminescent backdrop dial. The free spinning Turbine rotor makes for a sensational optical effect.
- Case is of stainless steel with a polished finished bezel & satin finished case.
- Silver & white striped backdrop dial.
- Steel hour & minutes hands filled with white luminous material.
- Steel central seconds hand.
- Steel inner fixed bezel ring with white luminous index & Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Fine printed minute track.
- Crown recessed into case edge, with a small flip open lever to assist with winding & time change.
- Perrelet in-house caliber P-331, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
||Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Buy Now with free shipping