Auction Item Description
Pueblo Bonito Resort at Emerald Bay in Mazatlan, Mexico! Bid on a 7 Night Stay in a Studio Unit!
This auction has ended without any winners.
Unfortunately, this offer has ended. The offer ended: Saturday, January 18, 2020 1:00 PM
The good news? You can check out hundreds of more deals that you can Bid on or Buy-It-Now.
Item DescriptionItem #: 3244710
Enjoy a 7 Night Stay at The Pueblo Bonito Resort at Emerald Bay in Mazatlan, Mexico!
Avenida Eresto Coppel Compana s/n
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Nearest Airport: General Rafael Buelna Airport (17 miles away)
Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view, and amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and lighted tennis courts nearby. Amidst the sound of native birds, you'll relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool, stroll the shoreline by the bay, sport fish, play golf, tennis, or enjoy any number of nearby water activities.
Your Studio Unit will accommodate 2-4 people and has a partial kitchen.
The Following Check-In Dates are Available for a 7 Night Stay!
August 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 2020
- Date Surcharge (8/14/2020-9/3/2020, 9/11/2020-10/29/2020) for $95 per unit
- Date Surcharge (5/1/2020-6/25/2020, 10/30/2020-11/5/2020, 12/4/2020-12/10/2020) for $200 per unit
- Date Surcharge (7/17/2020-7/30/2020, 12/18/2020-1/7/2021) for $925 per unit
- Date Surcharge (7/10/2020-7/16/2020, 7/31/2020-8/6/2020) for $450 per unit
- Date Surcharge (4/17/2020-4/23/2020, 6/26/2020-7/9/2020, 11/27/2020-12/3/2020) for $550 per unit
- Date Surcharge (4/24/2020-4/30/2020, 8/7/2020-8/13/2020, 9/4/2020-9/10/2020, 11/6/2020-11/26/2020, 12/11/2020-12/17/2020) for $350 per unit
One Time Processing Fee: $20
Please note: The rank of bidders is listed by the best price, greatest quantity, date the item was bid on, and the time the bid was placed. Winning bidders will be displayed! All times are EST.
*The AutoBid feature is an optional feature which allows you to place a blanket bid on an item. This way you do not have to be present to raise your bid to the next acceptable bid level should someone else outbid you. If someone outbids you, the AutoBid acts as your agent and raises your bid to the next acceptable winning bid. This will continue until your AutoBid limit is reached. In the event of ties, the AutoBid is the winning bid.
Reference #: 174572