2019 Luxury The Stella Hotel in Bryan, College Station, Texas! Buy Per Room Per Night and Choose Your Length of Stay!
Buy Per Room Per Night and Stay
at The Stella Hotel
in Bryan, College Station, Texas!
* Not Valid for Stay:
- September 20 - 22
- October 11 - 13, 25-28
- November 15 - 17
- December 12
A Lifestyle Boutique In The Heart of Lakewalk
As we continue to uncover the best destinations on earth, we’re always surprised by the under-the-radar gems sitting stateside. Sure, when we dream of vacation we picture the sun-kissed beaches and sandy shores of the usual suspects, but don’t sleep on “The Lone Star State’s” freshest face.
Sandwiched between College Station (home to Texas A&M) and the cozy city of Bryan, The Stella Hotel is the statement piece of Central Texas’s new town center, Lake Walk (currently under construction). Nestled along the shores of Lake Atlas, you’ll be steps from sumptuous eateries and entertainment, while also having access to complimentary (yes, free) paddleboards, bikes, and lakeside trails.
We spent our day cooling off from the sweltering sun at the on-site pool (the cabanas are our fave) before heading to legendary Kyle Field for some Aggie football (‘Gig ‘em!). Post pigskin, we hit Hershel’s, the hotel’s signature bar, for a glass of authentic Texas whiskey while the kids enjoyed the shoreside parks. As the sun went down, we snagged a complimentary ride to historic downtown Bryan for live music before ending the day with a stroll under the stars and a stop at the observation tower.
Offer is based on a Single or Double Occupancy in a Superior King Room.
- 290 Sq Ft
- Views of Lake Atlas or College Station
- Large Picture Window
- King Bed
- Serta Enrapture Eurotop Mattress
- Down comforters and pillows
- 100% Cotton Frette Linens
- Walk-In Shower with custom tiling
- LATHER bathroom amenities
- Bathroom Mirror with Integrated Lighting
- Hair dryer
- Custom Frette Cotton Robes and Wraps
- Complimentary high-speed, wireless internet access
- 55” flat screen HDTVs with full cable access and high definition channels
- Cubie Time alarm clock and docking station
- Integrated USB port charging stations throughout every room
- Daily Housekeeping
- Stocked minibar
- Iron & Board – Pressing Services upon request
- Complimentary bottled water
Stay for a minimum of 1 night and up to 7 nights as desired and based on availability.
Reservations subject to availability.
- Extra nightly surcharges apply: Fri $15, Sat $15