7 Night ESCAPE TO PARADISE Blue Lagoon Cruise aboard the MV Fiji Princess.
Family 4 Pack in 2 Orchid Cabins for 2 Adults age 14 and older and 2 *Children age 5 - 13 years.
July 03, 2020
July 10, 2020
September 25, 2020
October 02, 2020
December 18, 2020
The Fiji Princess departs every Friday for a week in Paradise and returns the following Friday!
In Fiji, the word 'Bula' can mean 'hello', 'cheers' or 'welcome'. But it's really much more than a word. It's what happens when you take the bluest waters, the whitest beaches and the friendliest people on Earth and mix it all together with the warmth of an island sun. It's the crossroad of adventure, romance and fun. It's what you feel when you succumb to utter relaxation.
A maximum 4 hours cruising per day ensures you spend more time exploring onshore and less time on the ship. Visit remote island villages, discover the ancient Fijian culture, sit down to an island feast set on a breathtakingly beautiful beach, swim with manta rays, learn how to cook traditional Fijian dishes, and stop off at the Sacred Islands and Sawa i lau Caves.
Our small ship, Fiji Princess accommodates 68 passengers, meaning our cruises are always personal and friendly, complimented by our 100% Fijian crew. With over 60 years experience cruising the islands of Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruises know how to show you the best of the South Pacific!
Escape to Paradise - Itinerary Highlights
•See the dramatic changes in landscape, right from the little palm-covered Mamanucas, to the rugged, majestic southern Yasawa Islands to the vivid Blue Lagoon, framed by picture-perfect beaches
•Visit a remote Yasawa Island village and be part of a traditional kava ceremony, enjoy a meke performance and browse the village market
•Socialise with Yasawan locals over a traditional feast cooked and enjoyed in their village
•Be carried away to paradise with a full day relaxing at our private beach on Nanuya Lailai Island
•Take a guided walk across an island to one of the South Pacific’s most remote cafes, 'Lo's Tea Shop'
•Learn the Fijian arts of basket weaving, wood carving and learn to cook traditional dishes
•Get to know the ‘reef locals’ with the fascinating activity of fish feeding
•Or really get to know the ‘reef locals’ and swim with sharks or manta rays (seasonal)
•*Dive at some of Fiji’s most colourful reefs
•See the coral reef without getting wet from our glass bottom boat
•Snorkel to your heart’s content (we offer several snorkelling trips per day)
•Sit down to a dinner you’ll never forget; dine on a delicious Fijian ‘lovo’ feast on our private beach under the stars
•Step ashore at famous little Modriki Island
•*Catch the big ones on a sport fishing trip (optional and additional $)
•Attend an island village church service
•Soak up the scenery of the strikingly beautiful Sacred Islands
•Swim in the caverns of the famous and scared Sawa i Lau Caves
•For stunning views, abseil down an island to the sea
•Visit a Yasawa Island village school and meet the children
•Cool off in calm, crystal clear lagoons, time and time again
•Laze on the most beautiful beaches and get into the full swing of ‘Fiji Time’
Private Island Nanuya Lai Lai
For your DETAILED Day by Day Escape to Paradise Itinerary CLICK HERE:
Offer is based on 4 Persons total: 2 Adults (age 14 and older) and 2 children (age 5 - 13) in TWO Orchid Deck Cabins. Children age 14 and older pay the adult rates.
*Children under 5 years travel for free based on triple share cabin with 2 Adults using the existing day bed. Please advise names and dates of birth of all children.
All cabins are above the waterline and feature large windows with ocean views.
- Transfers from Airport and/or Nadi or Denaru Hotels on day of sailing only
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner, morning & afternoon teas)
- Complimentary artesian mineral water stations across each deck available 24 hours per day
- Guided shore excursions, entrance fees and activities as included in the cruise itinerary.
- Use of Snorkelling gear & all shipboard facilities, including swimming pool & guest library.
- Cruise entertainment.
- Free WIFI located in the lounge bar & outdoor deck areas when in Wifi range
- Bubbles for Breakfast - sparkling wine will be offered with breakfast daily
- Premium Coffee Pod machines are located within every cabin offering a selection of complimentary tea & coffee.
- ALL cabins (both Orchid Deck and Hibiscus Deck) will now come with a premium stocked mini bar on day of departure only
- that includes;
- 2 brands of local beer, a selection of soft drinks, a bottle of French sparkling wine, premium Fijian chocolate, local
- gourmet snacks and bottled (glass) artesian mineral water.
- A Blue Lagoon Cruises 70th anniversary branded gift of a stylish beach tote, a high-quality sulu and re-usable drink
- bottle for each person
Taxes and Port Charges of $795 per 4 Pack Family Package in 2 Cabins.
Please note when booking air, that you cross the international date line and arrive 2 days later in Nadi, Fiji. For a direct connection please ensure your flights arrive early on Fridays.