Depart any Wednesday April 01, 2020 thru August 26, 2020 via the services of a Air Pacific from Los Angeles to exotic Nadi, Fiji, in the South Pacific for your 8 Day / 7 Night ESCAPE TO PARADISE Blue Lagoon Cruise aboard the MV Fiji Princess sailing every FRIDAY!
*NOTE*: Your trans-pacific flight arrives in Nadi, Fiji at 6:00AM* Fiji time, two (2) days after your departure date.
* The schedule is provided for information purposes only and arrival times may change.
The Fiji Princess departs every Friday for a week in Paradise and returns the following Friday!
In Fiji, the word 'Bula' can mean 'hello', 'cheers' or 'welcome'. But it's really much more than a word. It's what happens when you take the bluest waters, the whitest beaches and the friendliest people on Earth and mix it all together with the warmth of an island sun. It's the crossroad of adventure, romance and fun. It's what you feel when you succumb to utter relaxation.
A maximum 4 hours cruising per day ensures you spend more time exploring onshore and less time on the ship. Visit remote island villages, discover the ancient Fijian culture, sit down to an island feast set on a breathtakingly beautiful beach, swim with manta rays, learn how to cook traditional Fijian dishes, and stop off at the Sacred Islands and Sawa i lau Caves.
Our small ship, Fiji Princess accommodates 68 passengers, meaning our cruises are always personal and friendly, complimented by our 100% Fijian crew. With over 60 years experience cruising the islands of Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruises know how to show you the best of the South Pacific!
Escape to Paradise - Itinerary Highlights
•See the dramatic changes in landscape, right from the little palm-covered Mamanucas, to the rugged, majestic southern Yasawa Islands to the vivid Blue Lagoon, framed by picture-perfect beaches
•Visit a remote Yasawa Island village and be part of a traditional kava ceremony, enjoy a meke performance and browse the village market
•Socialise with Yasawan locals over a traditional feast cooked and enjoyed in their village
•Be carried away to paradise with a full day relaxing at our private beach on Nanuya Lailai Island
•Take a guided walk across an island to one of the South Pacific’s most remote cafes, 'Lo's Tea Shop'
•Learn the Fijian arts of basket weaving, wood carving and learn to cook traditional dishes
•Get to know the ‘reef locals’ with the fascinating activity of fish feeding
•Or really get to know the ‘reef locals’ and swim with sharks or manta rays (seasonal)
•*Dive at some of Fiji’s most colourful reefs
•See the coral reef without getting wet from our glass bottom boat
•Snorkel to your heart’s content (we offer several snorkelling trips per day)
•Sit down to a dinner you’ll never forget; dine on a delicious Fijian ‘lovo’ feast on our private beach under the stars
•Step ashore at famous little Modriki Island
•*Catch the big ones on a sport fishing trip (optional and additional $)
•Attend an island village church service
•Soak up the scenery of the strikingly beautiful Sacred Islands
•Swim in the caverns of the famous and scared Sawa i Lau Caves
•For stunning views, abseil down an island to the sea
•Visit a Yasawa Island village school and meet the children
•Cool off in calm, crystal clear lagoons, time and time again
•Laze on the most beautiful beaches and get into the full swing of ‘Fiji Time’
Private Island Nanuya Lai Lai
For your DETAILED Day by Day Escape to Paradise Itinerary CLICK HERE:
Offer is based on Double Occupancy in a cabin on the Hibiscus Deck.
- Upgrade to double occupancy in a Cabin on the Orchid Deck for an additional $300.00 per person.
All cabins have ocean views
Fiji Princess has 34 high-standard air-conditioned cabins, accommodating up to 68 passengers.
Each cabin features a private ensuite, centralized TV/DVD/audio system, vanity table and hair dryer, soft towels and fragrant soaps.
All cabins are above the waterline and feature large windows with ocean views.
- International Airfare from Los Angeles
- Transfers from Airport and/or Nadi or Denaru Hotels on day of sailing only
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner, morning & afternoon teas)
- Complimentary artesian mineral water stations across each deck available 24 hours per day
- Guided shore excursions, entrance fees and activities as included in the cruise itinerary.
- Use of Snorkelling gear & all shipboard facilities, including swimming pool & guest library.
- Cruise entertainment.
- Free WIFI located in the lounge bar & outdoor deck areas when in Wifi range
- Bubbles for Breakfast - sparkling wine will be offered with breakfast daily
- Premium Coffee Pod machines are located within every cabin offering a selection of complimentary tea & coffee.
- ALL cabins (both Orchid Deck and Hibiscus Deck) will now come with a premium stocked mini bar on day of departure only
- that includes;
- 2 brands of local beer, a selection of soft drinks, a bottle of French sparkling wine, premium Fijian chocolate, local
- gourmet snacks and bottled (glass) artesian mineral water.
- A Blue Lagoon Cruises 70th anniversary branded gift of a stylish beach tote, a high-quality sulu and re-usable drink
- bottle for each person
CHILDREN - The Blue Lagoon can ONLY accept Children age 14 and older at the adult rate.
Exception: Dedicated Family Cruise Specials are available throughtout the year.
Family Cruises are sailing:
April 10, 2020
April 17, 2020
July 03, 2020
Offer is based on double occupancy. A Single supplement will be quoted upon request.
Taxes and Port Charges of $495 per person are additional.
Please note the duration of the entire trip is 9 nights due to the overnight flight enroute to Fiji and crossing the date line.
Depart on a Wednesday and return on a Friday if you are not extending your stay. Air extensions permitted no additional charge.